10/8/11

My last day being 20!

Tuesday, September 27th: 
Mom's dream Cottage: She is moving to Ireland

Little bench over looking the ocean
But its so windy no one would ever sit there!

Mom hiding from the wind!
Today, was the only day I actually had to go to class while my parents were here. I had two hours of Fiance in the morning which I actually needed to go to because I had a test in one week. After that I wasn't planning on going to English but decided to anyway, and then I actually had to go to my two hour Marketing class because we have quizzes each week and she takes attendance.





However, while I was doing this Mom and Scotty went for a drive and ended up finding a cottage that Mom fell in love with and driving along a "Sky Road" that over looked the ocean!
Nimmo's at Ard Bia



Nimmo's at Ard Bia

Our cute little table


Then we met up for dinner where we went to the really cute tiny little restaurant right by the ocean called Nimmos at Ard Bia. The restaurant looked like it was in an old house. We showed up at 7:30 but they told us we wouldn't be seated till 9 and to come back then. But they recommended a great bar that we went to before we could be seated for dinner. The bar had old posters for film festivals and music festivals covering the walls and it had live Irish music which was really fun! Then we went back to the restaurant and the food was wonderful! They also had handmade and hand painted bowls, plates, pitchers, and cups for sale. Mom ended up buying a really pretty bowl with unicorns (its cool I promise) and a pitcher with this little child dressed as a queen (some French thing) on it. They are awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment