10/14/11

HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY TYLER SCHMAUCH!

Monday, October 3rd: No I didn't actually get to see Tyler on his birthday however I did start the day off by waking up at 7am so I could be the first to write on his Facebook wall at midnight his time :) Then I got back in bed and woke up an hour later to get ready, have breakfast with my parents and then drive with them to the airport. Everything was going smoothly until we got in the car to drive to the airport and the GPS wouldn't turn on. Scotty ran back in the hotel and asked them to print out directions to the airport however Ireland doesn't really do street signs or addresses...instead the directions we got printed out said things like "at the third intersection turn right" and "at the 5th stop sign turn left". However! I am the smartest person ever and realized that the GPS was plugged into the car charger through a USB port so I got out my netbook from my purse and plugged the GPS into that so it had just enough charge to give us directions to the airport! Yay me! Once there it was hard to find the rental car return because they call it "Car Hire". Once we figured that out everything was fine and we got to the airport with plenty of time! Then mom and Scotty checked in and we said our goodbyes. The goodbyes were really hard because I realized I won't see them for over two months but we made it through and I went to buy my ticket for my bus ride back to Galway.

Once on the bus, after it left Dublin Airport and stopped in Dublin City to pick up other people for the direct trip to Galway, I gave people the death glare so they wouldn't sit next to me (I really wanted my own row since last time this lady was literally falling asleep on me haha). Luckily, it worked and I was one of two rows with only on person! YAY! During the ride I studied my Finance flashcards (I had a test the next day that I hadn't studied for at all!). Then I arrived back in Galway just in time to drop off my bag and go to class. After my two classes I came back and studied for Finance and then went to sleep :)

No comments:

Post a Comment