10/14/11

Lazy, lazy, lazy days!

Tuesday, October 4th: The day started off with my Finance test. We walked into the classroom and all the tests were laid out on all the desks and it looked very official and intimidating! Then as we were taking the test, our professor and another professor were circling the room, looking down the rows and like glaring at all of us. It was a very stressful situation. Despite this, the test was actually not bad at all and when it was over we only had to turn in our answers and we were allowed to keep our actual test with all our work. So Elizabeth and I compared answers and turns out we only differed on 4 problems which means even if I got all 4 wrong I would have still gotten an 85% and at NUI Galway you only need a 70% to get an A.

After the test I was completely useless the rest of the day. I went to my two other classes but my brain was totally shut off. Oh well! That night I just relaxed and did nothing.

Wednesday, October 5th: Literally, I did nothing all day. I watched TV and relaxed and caught up on sleep. Then the only class of the day from 6-7pm was cancelled. Best day ever haha!

Thursday, October 6th: Today, I woke up went to Finance and then learned that my Psychology class as a tutorial (NUI Galway's version of a lab) associated with it. So from 12-1pm I went to my first tutorial. The tutorial consisted of us doing absolutely nothing related to the class. In class we are learning about cells and their functions and in the tutorial she talked about right brain vs left brain and then we took our resting heart rate...did jumping jacks for 3 minutes and took our heart rate again...pointless class. Then I went to the actual Psychology class, then my history class and then back to the apartment to relax and do nothing for the rest of the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment